We are a Ukrainian outsourcing company Join.To.IT, we have been creating software solutions in various business areas for more than 10 years. Our team consists of experienced professionals who are passionate about their business, share common values and strive for a better result.
If you really love what you do, send your resume and become part of our team.
What you should have:
• 4 + years of development of commercial projects in Python;
• experience with the Django framework;
• experience with GIT;
• knowledge of the basic principles of HTTP;
• the ability to independently plan the working day and processes;
• communication skills directly with customers and customers;
• a basic understanding of business analysis;
• communicate fluently in english in a multicultural environment (Intermediate level and higher).
What to do:
• provide ongoing software maintenance and support, including bug fixes, updates and enhancements;
• help maintain code quality, organization and automation;
• implement software into operational environments;
• the ability to quickly and independently solve problems;
• take responsibility for the implementation of the project, taking the role of the most senior technical employee of the project.
It will be a plus:
• expertise in the AWS cloud platform;
• code testing experience.
• comfortable format of work (office/hybrid);
• flexible start of the working day from 9:00 to 10:00;
• competitive salary and its revision every 6 months;
• comfortable office with shelter and Starlink near Vasylkivska;
• free visit to the gym near the office;
• coverage of professional courses;
• loyal management.