Our team consists of experienced professionals who are passionate about their business, share common values and strive for a better result.
If you really love what you do, send your CV and become part of our team.
What you should have:
• real experience as a project manager in IT from 2 years;
• experience in outsourcing companies;
• Understanding and experience in using IT project management frameworks (Scrum/Scrumban/Kanban);
• Strong leadership and communication skills;
• team building experience;
• knowledge of computer science;
• team management experience of 3 people;
• conversational level of English, readiness for office format work.
What to do:
• plan projects, resources, budgets;
• create project teams;
• organize all stages of SDLC;
• manage risks on projects;
• Tracking, analysis of quantitative and qualitative project metrics and operational management decision-making;
• creation of accounts and control of receivables;
• people Management (hiring, dismissal, 1-to-1, performance review, people development);
• project resource management and team load responsibility
• monitor, analyze quantitative and qualitative metrics of projects and promptly make managerial decisions.
• health insurance and paid leave;
• salary review every 6 months;
• free visit to the gym + yoga;
• equipped with a safe shelter office;
• the presence of Starlink and a generator that will provide constant stable Internet and light;
• corporate events;
• loyal management.