Our team consists of experienced professionals who are passionate about their business, share common values and strive for a better result.
If you really love what you do, send your CV and become part of our team.
• 1+ year of commercial experience in a similar position;
• Understanding of SDLC and principles of Agile development methodologies;
• Experience in manual testing of web systems;
• Experience in writing and supporting test documentation (test cases, checklists, bug reports);
• Knowledge of the English language at the Intermediate level.
It will be a plus:
• Experience testing mobile applications;
• Experience in REST API testing;
• Experience testing CRM/ERP systems, and SaaS testing;
• Higher technical education;
• Experience working on several projects at the same time.
• Planning your sprint together with the project team;
• Writing various types of test documentation (AS, checklists, test cases, bug reports);
• Performing various types of web and mobile application testing;
• Analysis of test results, and reporting;
• Collection, analysis, and decision-making on quality metrics on the project;
• Improvement of software quality.
• Medical insurance and paid vacation;
• After 0.5-1 year growth to QA;
• Individual development plan, training, and a mentor who will teach QA duties;
• Long-term perspective of growth in Lead and automation;
• Salary review every 6 months;
• Free visit to the gym + yoga;
• An office equipped with a safe shelter;
• Availability of Starlink and a generator that will provide constant stable internet and light;
• Competitive salary level;
• Responsible management.